Musicians In Recovery 2023
Welcome to the digital lounge where influencers partner and grow rapidly together. Please review the details and fill out the short form below: Summit pro
This is a free online event specifically for driven entrepreneurs and change makers who want to get their work out into the world in a bigger way by leveraging their time and their mind and it will have an expected outreach of 100K. The common goal is to grow our collective exposure.
Our summit's core focus is unwavering support for musicians and industry professionals at every stage of their sobriety journey. Whether it's reigniting their creative spark, revitalizing their careers, or redefining their sober identity, this event offers a new sense of purpose.
To ensure the summit's success and wide-reaching impact, we've crafted a comprehensive strategy with the goal of gathering a significant number of participants. Here's the breakdown:
- 28 Leading Influencers and Experts: I am inviting 28 top influencers, including yourself, to share their unique and valuable insights. Each influential speaker, or represented organization, brings a dedicated audience, contributing to a combined potential of 140,000 summit participants. However, we recognize the importance of expertise that extends beyond follower counts, so we're aiming for a conservative estimate of 100,000 participants for this particular event. I believe your unique contribution is highly valued, regardless of the size of your following.
- Engaging Promotion: To reach as many people as possible, I’ve worked with the team of a widely respected marketing coach to create a comprehensive promotion strategy. This includes providing solo email templates, newsletter blurbs, and robust social media campaigns, making it easy for you to promote the event to your audience.
Details of the Event:
- Interviews are pre-recorded via Zoom to fit your schedule (30 minutes) in July - early August.
- Promoting: August 14th - 28th; Airing: August 29th - Sept 12th
- Our request is for you to share the event via 2 solo emails to your mailing list, a newsletter blurb, and social media. Templates are provided to make it easy for you to promote the event to your audience